Our alternative documentation programs allow borrowers who are self-employed to qualify with limited documentation. Borrowers are able to qualify by using 3, 12, or 24 months bank statements. In some cases, you can qualify with only profit and loss statements for your business(s) prepared by a 3rd party tax professional.
Important Benefits and Features:
- For borrowers who can support their self-employed income with bank statements or 3rd party profit and loss statements
- Income is calculated by averaging deposits shown on bank statements or net income from profit and loss statements
- Up to $3 million loan amounts
- Can have one late mortgage payment over the last 12 months
- 30-year fixed-rate and 30-year interest-only fixed rate terms available
- 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARMs with interest-only options
These unique programs are lucrative options for self-employed borrowers seeking the home financing they need and are unable to use tax returns to qualify.